Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
- Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation
- Please reschedule your session if you are more than 15 minutes late
- You will be draped and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed or manipulated
- Should the session require, after your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level
- Understand that you or your massage therapist may end the session at any time for any reason
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
- Your massage appointment, including set-up and travel time (if applicable), is reserved especially for you. Please give 48-hour notice for any appointment changes or cancellations, to avoid a 50% change/cancellation fee. In the event of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No shows, changes, or cancellations on the day of service, will be charged in full.
- Until further notice, by order of the Governor of the Virgin Islands, all customers will be required to wear a mask or face covering while on Beach Massage & Bodywork Delivered premises, during massage sessions, and while interacting with or in the presence of therapists or staff.
- Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility and safety to our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you are not feeling well, experience any symptoms associated with COVID-19, discover that you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
Client Agreement Terms:
I understand that the massage I receive is provided for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. It is my choice to receive therapeutic massage as a form of therapy. If I experience any pain or discomfort during my session, I will immediately inform the therapist so that the pressure and/or strokes may be adjusted to my level of comfort.
I further understand that massage should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment and that I should see a physician or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment that I am aware of. I understand that massage therapists are not qualified to perform adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and that nothing said in the course of the session given should be construed as such.
Because massage should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions, and answered all questions honestly, and agree to keep the therapist updated as to any changes in my medical profile. I understand that my failure to do so may post a threat to my health and/physical well being and I hold harmless Beach Massage & Bodywork Delivered and my therapeutic massage therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.